FULL SERVICE ENVIRONMENTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
Links & Career Opportunities
Job Title: Environmental Waste Management Specialist
Department Supervisor: Environmental Services Manager
Degree Required: BS Degree in an associated field of study
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be able to identify industrial waste streams, identify disposal and recycle options, and provide all documentation for transportation and disposal / recycle of the waste stream.
- Have an understanding of environmental regulations and the ability to search out specific regulations which apply to the disposal, transportation and handling of an industrial waste.
- Excellent communication skills to present your programs to clients and prospects in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to develop and manage spreadsheets using Excel and other common Microsoft programs, such as Word and Outlook, along with any programs to which you might be introduced at a customer site which reflect high level of computer literacy.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment when emergency conditions develop but always adhering to proper regulations while never agreeing to compromise the integrity of yourself or National Environmental, Inc.
- Must be willing to work safely adhering to all safety programs implemented by National Environmental, Inc. and its customers and prospects.
- Ability to work in or around industrial facilities, contaminated solids and liquids, landfills, waste processing facilities, or any other location that waste streams are generated or processed.
- Must be willing to respond to emergency and scheduled customer service requirements at times other than Monday through Friday during normal day shift working hours. Normal work day will be eight hours plus half hour for unpaid lunch between the hours of 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Must be a team player being able to work with all National Environmental team members.
- Continuous learning of new methods and products related to waste services industry.
- Your support of our customer environmental services will allow NEI to be more responsive to its customers to prevent any customer attrition due to poor quality service.
- Through your diligence in customer service, customer satisfaction will be high as you promote areas of process improvements and cost reduction.
- Your dedication to NEI customers and prospecting opportunities will allow NEI to grow its business through maximum customer continuity and new customer development.