FULL SERVICE ENVIRONMENTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
Job Title: Waste Treatment Specialist
Department: Field Services Team
Supervisor: Field Services Manager
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position
National Environmental, Inc. provides water and waste water treatment services for various industrial client applications. This position would be responsible for implementing these programs in a professional and effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform on-site water and waste water treatment services at National Environmental, Inc. client locations.
- Possess a general knowledge about industrial waste water and process water chemistries
- Troubleshoot upset conditions to determine the reason for the condition.
- Have a basic understanding of how waste water processes operate. These include clarifiers, equalization, dissolved floatation, sludge thickeners, filter press, air diaphragm pumps, oil water separators,
- Be capable of performing bench testing to evaluate the chemical treatment program and from that testing, be capable of making adjustments to the chemical feed rates.
Links & Career Opportunities