FULL SERVICE ENVIRONMENTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
Links & Career Opportunities
Job Title: Environmental Support Specialist
Department Supervisor: Environmental Services Manager
Degree Required: BS or Associates Degree in a related field of study
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position
- Have a basic understanding of industrial waste streams, disposal and recycle options, and provide all documentation for transportation and disposal / recycle of the waste stream.
- Excellent communication skills to present your programs to clients and prospects in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to develop and manage spreadsheets using Excel and other common Microsoft programs, such as Word and Outlook, along with any programs to which you might be introduced at a customer site which reflect high level of computer literacy.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment when emergency conditions develop, but always adhering to proper regulations while never agreeing to compromise the integrity of yourself or National Environmental, Inc.
- Must be willing to work safely, adhering to all safety programs implemented by National Environmental, Inc., its customers and prospects.
- Ability to work in or around industrial facilities, contaminated solids and liquids, landfills, waste processing facilities or any other location that waste streams are generated or processed.
- Normal work day will be eight hours plus half hour for unpaid lunch between the hours of 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation to commute to the customer locations.
- Must be a team player being able to work with all National Environmental team members.
- Continuous learning of new methods and products related to waste services industry.
- Your support of our customer environmental services will allow NEI to be more responsive to its customers to prevent any customer attrition due to poor quality service.
- Through your diligence in customer service, customer satisfaction will be high as you promote areas of process improvements and cost reduction.
- Your dedication to NEI customers and prospecting opportunities will allow NEI to grow its business through maximum customer continuity and new customer development.
- As you become more knowledgeable about environmental programs, you will be able to advance your career as an environmental professional.